Monday, April 6, 2009

What I Would Give To Get 'That' Back.

Before about the main topic, im gonna tell a story bout 2 dumbasses that went to 'ching ming'. The plan was to go at 1pm....1PM!!!!!!!! Godammit whos the brainless ass that suggest going when the sun is at its peak!!!! Fine, respect elders...respect elders. Ok then when those 2 dumbasses arived around 1pm at the respected site. Guess what those 2 saw at the site?
NO FUGGIN ONE CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curses!!!!
Comforting my grandpa's grave area saying that maybe they arrive late onli or maybe they postpone some other time never TELL those 2 dumbasses. Great way to sunbath 1pm in the afternoon....thanks for FONG FEI KEI-ing us uncles aunties. You guys prepare to meet grandpa's ghost kicking ur arses cuz you didnt came to visit him once a year!! Ok then, back to the main topic.

Yawnnnn~~~ What a dream, I wish i would go back to that time. Well most people would like to get back to their younger days but the dream takes me back to kinder garden and the best thing is my mind is at my current level now. It began at the classroom where the teacher is teaching mathematics. I saw a question '2+2=?'....in my dream i said to myself ' THIS IS SO FUCKING EASY!!'. Looking at the other classmates thinking that they are a bunch of clueless bratz but that's what i envy about them. They only need to think bout their home works and what else? PLAY TIME!!! Wheeeeeeeeee~~~~

They don't have to think bout the future nor the past. They don't have to worry most of the things.
Darn...if I can have a wish before I die, I would like to return to my kinder garden time even juz for a few hours.


Yesterday was browsing youtube for fun and I saw one of those Japanese Gothic bands. Out of curiosity I clicked on one of the links. Friggin surprised that it was really nice...although the singer/band is 'UNIQUE'. I guess these type of 'trend' are popular in Japan. Since I dunno how to upload youtube into this blog. *Yea i know, im noob!!*
Im gonna juz paste the link here----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h6U9T--TMQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment