Tuesday, June 2, 2009

At KL...finnaly...but...

Well, I was excited when i got to KL, Did a lot of preperations with the help of some friends. It was fun and everything was new to me like the way to find rooms for rent and places to go and honestly most ppl onli offering those rooms for females plus the signboards at KL, unbelievable. Its more like a hell of a maze! ASSS!!!!

Went to looks for the room available, some cheap but 'bloody' frightening. One of them have blood on the walls, darn....the room was perfect and the rent is cheap summore. I mean for a room in busy area like this. Finally gotten a room which was nice but quite expensive plus parking within the condo/apartment needs additional money and seriously if this continue any longer my dad have to sell my car since he lost his job already...talk bout misfortune but somehow we will manage it through said my dad. Thanks to TKN for helping me to move the stuffs to the 18th floor. My housemate? One of them is friendly but the another was a 'psycho' or 'anti-social'. He walks around the living room dunno for wht for hours, pull's my lan cable claiming that the internet is his alone, eats alone and ignores greetings. Juz my kind of day! Can it get any worse?! Well thats juz the beginning!!!

Travelling from my place to TARC takes 10 min, but walking to the classes from the entrance? 20 min!!! Its fuckedup I tell ya, some classes even located in UTAR's block!! MADNESS!!!! The 1st day I took an hour to find my block with the scorching sun and the walking distance you can guess it that Im 'swimming' in my own sweats. Much better excersize then mountain hiking.
The 1st week was horrible, in the most classes im in...Im the only person in my course. DARN!!! I was telling myself give it a few more days then we'll see what happens next. Week 2 which is this week....no good news even worse came...the admin confirmed it that this batch advance in tourism students admission..onli one and in Kampar....two. GREAT!!! thats what i needed to 'spice' up my life. Having Mixed feelings, a part of me is demotivated and dissapointed but part of me felt glad becuz im gonna save money and my car plus meet back my old friends in kampar.

And now, im here at a random cyber cafe blogging bout how worse can life in KL be....all the things I did now was almost pointless. In the end, im still going back to Kampar.....sigh

Need to figure a way to move my stuffs without troubleing other people and need to settle things wif the landlord. So much to do I dont even noe how to catch up when i reach back to kampar. I have to do the accomodation things again. Sigh, this is really not my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment