Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Feeling Alive Again....

Today before the last class, a group of us hotel students went out to melati to get some theme party gifts. Im juz tagging along to see wht I can help them wif, because they helped us a lot in our team party. I guess i have to include their names here who are Kai weng (Buddy), Alyssa (siu la ba), carmen (dai la ba), Li wen and shin.


Since im gonna lend a hand, they decided to take my car instead cuz my car parked at the nearest to the college. Went to a supplier shops of candies, chocolates, sweet stuffs u name it. Saw a lots of old sweets that we used to like during our childhood period. Reminiscing about our past in the store wif loud voices of laughter and screaming. Kai weng apparently is close to the store keeper so we can almost act like we are at home. And then happens a childish act....I was walking to the back telling carmen we had to go cuz class starts at 5.00pm and its already 4.36pm. Here how it goes:

Me: Do you want to buy those snacks?
Car: Yea
Me: Do you have money?

Then she starts looking at me with those cute expression

Car: Yaloh, please buy for me please!!

Then she started pulling my hand

Me: I dun have enuf money to buy the things I wan and ur asking me to buy for you? chisin!

Next I tried to walk out quickly she starts grabbing my hand saying ' I want ar, I want ar' like a little kid who wants tit bits.
Luckily the floor is slippery therefore its easy to walk out wif her still dragging my arm.
Chisin loh, but in the end Kai weng bought it to her as her birthday present....then the whole group starts bad-mouthing me in a joking way. Out of choices, then belanja her at kopitiam loh.
We were chatting , laughing and screaming like today was our last day. People around us start starring but we dont giv a shit and continue do wht we do. And finally we went to class at 5.30pm. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Its like getting back what I have lost in the previous years, it makes me feel so alive being able to do what I wan without anyone's consent and Juz be myself although its onli in a short time period. Thanks guys for making this trip to study at KL being a bit more worth it.

Li wen has some of our crazy conversation at kopitiam recorded. I wonder when will she post it. XD

3 comments:

  1. funny...
    u shuld jus buy sweets for the girl la! aduh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant even buy wht I wan ler....sad ledi still need to buy for her..more sad, not my gf also. XD

    ReplyDelete