Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Having a Dilemma (Advice Needed)

I have been given a choice to stay at KL campus or transfer back to KAMPAR campus. Each have their pro's and cons. Im gonna list it down here.....Im really desperate to have a mindset of decision and Im confused wif it.

KL CAMPUS===> New environment but hazardous air to breath with
Complicated people's but most of them arent
Expenses are high
Unfamiliar wif the location
Need to do a lot of networking and road remmembering
Almost doing everything alone.....it gets lonely sometimes

KAMPAR CAMPUS===> Familiar environment wif fresh air but its too comfortable it makes
people lazy.
Most of the people were easy going people in other words, friendlier
Expenses are half of KL's
Easy to get home or convinient
Existing friends can help or accompany


The main reason I consider to move back KAMPAR is that my dad is not working so our family income is limited plus my lazy sister is being supported by my mom so i try to dont trouble her too much....sigh.....anyways and I cant adapt to the KL hectic life like I tink I can be4 arriving here. Sigh....what to do? Whats the best option? Will I regret later? What If....? Can I start all over again? Everything is so messed up plus the assignments, some coursemates and lousy staying place....I wonder when can I finally settle down juz for a day.....a day is all i ask. Its been 8 weeks now and Im still struggling for an answer. If you were asking about me How am I doing?, well the answer is Im not doing good and absolutely not happy about almost everything except for the convo dinner and OON there's really nothing else that made me happy for this past couple of weeks. SHYT...im going emo again.

OK NOW!! Back to the main topic, so to put yourself on my perspective...which choice is your solution for this mess? Advice are appreciated....honestly.

4 comments:

  1. move back.
    its been 8 weeks. and it still sucks. just go back...

    the money problem is the main thing actually... hehe... try not to burden urself with financial problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going back!!! Wheeee!! Im gonna miss the friends I made here though....argh!!! Its like when I decided to leave during as days passes thru..it makes me tink back all over again. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodie!!!!!!!!!!!! i can find u chit-chat .... hahahhaa !! announce when ure back in kammpar d... i can go find u.. nayahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now the only obstacle is the approval of the head school. Aihz...

    ReplyDelete