Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A brand new friggin start for the year 2009!

It's been some time since i blogged in friendster (which is pretty much outdated and abandoned), was addicted to gaming and still addicted into it. This is bad news because usually a normal person at my age would be out there partying, clubbing, dating or doing something useful other than sitting in front of a damn computer for hours only to get the temporally excitement. Can't blame myself though, most of the friends I met or knew are gamers. Been gaming since around when i was primary, I seriously need to change from a computer psycho to an outgoing person.These would be my resolution for this year, I hope that my friends in KL would support me in the coming future as I would support them too if they need it. Sorry if I didn't be what a friend should have be, I'm trying to change that bit by bit.

I forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me (-_-)

Raymond Sam Zhan Yip is mua's name

22/23 years old

Formerly a Michaelian and currently a tourism student at TARC

Raised by problematic parents (One that feels responsible but do not put his heart in it/ Another who likes to go out lepak every single night but at least put her heart into the family)

Believed to be psychic, mastered the basic of Japanese language, predicts that the end of the world would be sooner than we anticipated, have some psychology skills, still waiting for the PSP to be fixed!! Zzzz

Likes to hang out with friends either for gaming or just to yum cha, sleeping,
trying out new things, listening to musics and day dreaming.

Dislikes being nagged, ordered around, being pressured, think as stupid and of course BACKSTABBED For No Fuggin Reason!!!

Dreamed to change the world (which is why they called it a 'dream')

My aim is to leave Malaysia to a better place although I'm gonna miss the food and friends there.

To sum all it up, I hoped to be able to achieve something when I reached to KL around February. KL here I come!!!!! Brace yourself for I will make things even more hectic there!!!

'No Pictures shown Due To Disturbing Images and lack of owning a digital camera' Wheeeeeeee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jon, that's so nice of you, still learning how to blog though...still confuse with the features. 0_o

    ReplyDelete