Friday, January 16, 2009

A week in KL, being a lan jiao (-_-)


ARGH!!!!!!! Stupid TARC!!! TIM I NOE HOW U FUCKING FEEL WHEN UR AT TARC!!!!
Ehem....I'm gonna start by telling the first day I arrived at KL with high expectations, confidence building and plans progressing. Was spending time with TKN friends, get to know some crazy peoples and went to Pulau Ketam at Klang. Its a fishing village with a lot of CRABS, its practically everywhere!! I mean on the muddy side anyways, but its a nice experience being able to visit a fishing village, the place is dull but the residents is friendly to outsiders and the seafood is okay for me. Spending a few days 'lepaking' with TKN coursemates, bunch of psychos. XD

Finally waited until Friday when TKN is free to fetch me go Setapak Tarc to apply for admission.
I went to the reception to inquire bout stuffs. 'A' told me there is no such thing as a Feb intake and insist I cant 'slip' in the Jan intake which means I have been 'pranked' by the person I call last week!! She also told me to wait for the May intake which is like 4 more months!! So I wanted to fill in and submit the form now, she kept on repeating MAY MAY MAY!! I was like WTF!!! So 'friendly' staff they got here. I tried asking 'B' she said the same thing but off topic a bit even give my a brochure.. WTF! Helooo, didn't you heard me?! I'm familiar with these already Why waste resources and saliva. Nvm, i go for another last try. Its when I came to 'C', she understands my situation and handed me some form which is 'CRUCIAL' to apply at my situation whereas the 'A' and 'B' have just wasted a lot of time talking useless pussy language!!
This sums up that the management of TARC SUCKS TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!

Being an Emo bastard for the afternoon, until I got a chance to lighten up when sohai TKN at first invite me join his friend and in the end tell me no sitting place for me! NOT only that he got money go drink beer but no money to spare to find Tim! Yes I said it!!! From an Emo = Bitchying around...and as I get back from KL i get greeted by my father's story telling session...I wonder what the fuck am I doing in Kl for a week and end up I'm being a Lan Jiao! t(-_-t)
So now I'm gonna have to wait for the May Intake...
Not everything goes as planned eh? I even heard God and Satan laughing at me in my dreams calling me NUB!! (-_-)

1 comment: