Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Me, My Dad, and My Dad's Stories

This is something readers might find interesting and funny while my mind and soul suffers the most. It would be a conversation between me and my dad....which always ends up in a weird way. My dad is a businessman who works a taugeh/beansprout/Nga Choi plantation, currently he has a lot of free time and always looking for something to do that involves less usage of money. He even invented something useful but too bad it ISN'T useful to me. My dad is actually a good dad but his nag....SHAT!! Its not only irritating and annoying, its also going in REPEAT mode!! @($&@*&%!^2#$#@$$#546!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To support this I'll have 2 friends to prove it, one of my bastards Eric Chin followed me and my dad for lunch. My dad starts his 'Story-Telling' to Eric non-stop for 1 hour. Eric is totally dumbfounded when all he can do is nod his head. Another bastard is Tan Kean Nam the Re leaser Of Airplanes, on a day he was waiting for the traffic lights to turn green, he saw my dad and greeted him. My dad without wasting time goes Story-telling again, he continued spilling the milk until the light turns green and take off immediately leaving TKN stunned for a few seconds until he starts coming back to his senses. He told me 'Your dad can tell 3 different stories in 1 minute', imagine u were me have to face him for almost single fugging day listening to his story telling therapy. Imagine that!!!!

Okay, on to the good part where I will elaborate what silly things he said in the recent months. I'm being considerate to my father and respects him because he's trying to save money to feed me and my sis so most of the time i juz kept quiet. I'm at home waiting for the next college intake, works with my father (part-timer with no wages!!)
Words in the bracket is the things I said in my heart.


Situation 1

Dad: Calls son and said 'did you locked your room when u gone out just now?'

Son: 'No, I didn't locked it unless i was inside' (to escape your story telling therapy)

Dad:'Your door is lock and the spare key is inside your room, what you gonna do now?'

Son: 'Need to call key-makers to open door loh'

Dad: 'Then tonight your are going to sleep outside! - in a serious tone

Son:'........'

The next morning;

Dad: 'Yesterday i went into your room to set up the salt ball thingy i just bought, when i finished setting up I went our to check something and when i came back the door is locked '

Son: 'Then why yesterday you called and said I was the one locked it?' (Did the face) = (-_-)

Dad: 'Dont change the subject!'

Son:'........' (#$%#@$%#$@%^)

I'll update more when my memory recalls what he said, ignored him too much I develop the 'IGNORE' skill into a whole new level that beats the 'Silent Treatment' skill....he he he

1 comment: