Friday, February 6, 2009

-Dream-

This is only according to my own Hypothesis, not all are true and it's only what I thought It is.


Dream, what is a dream?
A dream is experienced when you are sleeping, it may vary according to situation. As an example You are tired after working a whole day then you got to bed which may effect what dream will occur. Day dreaming doesn't count here because day dreaming is when you were imagining things about something which you likely wanted or anticipated it to happen but usually its only a short moment of time however the dream I am talking about is the current time when the moon rises.
There's something that makes me curious about these dreams, don't people ever wonder why in some situation you found that you have been there but in fact its your first time being at the place or you have seen a particular scene somewhere but you don't recall?

I want to say this again, its only my own hypothesis. I believe the brain is trying to tell our unconscious self about whats going on in our lives by showing us weird stuffs but then if you put your mind in it, it's like a disoriented puzzle. When you put the pieces back you can understand what it means. As an example which happened to me, there is one nightmare where I was being killed over and over again but being killed by different means (Scary Isnt it? =X)

It took a while to understand what did it meant until one day I gave a long thought bout it, maybe the 'being killed' part is what I hate bout myself and the question for 'How did I die' refers to the fragments of myself that I detest. Does make sense right?

There are sometimes dreams that is total irrelevant, it maybe that you are dreaming someone else s dream. A person may also experience multiple dream at once but only the most 'clear part' is remembered and a person can only continue a dream as if going through a story book IF that person have the desire and will to continue doing so. Its almost like a circle of people you know, where your brain synchronize with another person. The dreamed might be shared but the dreamer's doesn't realize it. When you are dreaming another person's dream, you are actually trying to understand 'that' person's a little bit more but you may not aware of it. Dream is like another world for sleeping people and animals (they dream too). It shows us about our current feelings and what we are going through. Dreams do not lie, It may be confusing like a Chinese riddle but it does not lie.

Another type of dream which fascinates me is the 'vision' dream which I called so myself. These dreams show what will happen in the future but the question of How, When, Why and Where is still a mystery. An example where you are familiar with a certain place or situation but you never go or do it before. I don't have enough prove about this matter, it's my own assumption. Believe it a not, our minds may have the power to see the future but only we don't give a real deep thought about it. Last time I was silly enough to write down what I dream t in a paper then if anything familiar situation happens I go read back the paper and checked it again. But too bad I am too lazy to do such a thing, that why I cant prove that how great is the brain really is.

Okay...now to test this I will write down my previous dream. I'm playing WOW, using a dwarf covered with green and yellow line cape with a spear like rifle taming a beholder then controlled the beholder to bully other lower level monsters nearby.

Okay, done. And now I'll wait this test and I'll prove that the 'vision' may happen.
(Please happen, pretty please!!! XD )

No comments:

Post a Comment