Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life of a Mirror

I show what people wanted to see about themselves,
I reflect the image of the appearance but not the real person within oneself,
I imitate the same emotion to what you have shown to me,
An eye for an eye is the philosophy.

I am suitable to be hung at place where people can stare,
It makes me feel a sense of belonging when I'm at somewhere,
I am fragile and I break easily,
I might hurt the person close by so please take good care of me.

I am sad when I was replaced with another thing,
As if I have never existed at the very beginning,
I will be kept away and eventually be forgotten,
Time goes so slow when my frame starts to rotten.

Before a new year arises I will still be stuck in the basement,
Where every other stuffs were also abandoned,
When the garage sales day comes,
I'll be sold away for recycle leaving those memorable place where I was being hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment