Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year at the year 2009

There's only 2 words appear in my mind when CNY comes which is 'GAMBLING' and 'ANG POW'!!! Wheeeeee!!!! Okay, lets start at the first day....lets see if i can remember because nearly every day is the friggin same thing I did for CNY. The last 3 days be4 CNY I was called by Nick to go his hous gamble again. Called early in the earliest of morning juz to ask me go to his to gamble but since i have ntg else to do so I juz go loh. Played a lot of cards games involving mahjong tiles (La Mi?! or is it Ra Mi? WTH!! who cares!) and learned '13 cards' and 'texas holdem' but Texas holdem' was my favourite. Its a game where the battle of money tossing and psychological attacking player around the small square table. Some people tossing the money like a trash onli....shiet them...scare the shit out of me. XD

After gambling around like 3am we went for supper and then we went to infinity to play LEFT 4 DEAD!! Wooohoooo, salutations to the creator of this magnificent game that needs absolutely teamwork to win!!! Something I can brag to other player bout 'IM A PRO PLAYER OF LEFT 4 DEAD!'. Played versus mode with my cousin Alex and Jordan, my friends Eric, Nick, Fidelis,Derek and of course my sister...sorry to tell you guys this. U GUYS SUX!!!!!!!!!! Wahahahaahaha!! Juz joking, you guys made the game more interesting. =)

Starting from the first day of CNY, i cant wake up to go to my father's side grandmothers hous to collect ang pow's. =(
BUT luckily my dad for once in a long time helped me and my sis to collect them!!! =D
For the first time in CNY I wore a chinaman's outfit!! Gets lots of positive comments! Worth the marathon walk in the jusco and worth the money! XD
Sorry there is no picture of me wearing that outfit, Im gonna get a digital camera soon so hang on there for more interesting add ons!
The routine of Gambling - Supper -Left 4 Dead - Sleep continues for almost 1 week until we dont have enough player to play versus modes and finally the fun ends. =((((
Day 4 Our Go-Pro group (Gossip- pro!, dun look at me liddat..Im juz a member not the founder XD) went to teluk intan visited one of my coursemates elly, ate steamboat together and had a nice chat of how singapore is like...wasnt good as i expected. 0_o
Day 5 Went to yum cha wif Tim and TKN, learned bout mahjong 3 players using cards! meet jon's gf( Is it? sorry if im mistaken) and 2 friendly girls who is also crazy people. Thats what crazy people have...the craziness that attracts people to get together wif them juz like me! XD

Alex went back at wednesday, nick and Tim went back at saturday, eric and TKN going back at monday, my coursemates leaving at tuesday...everybody goes off.....argh! have to endure the loneliness again. Ah..and Chris, u friggin said ur not coming back this year but this morning we saw you...shuen loh dun call me. I guess this is the CNY event that happened this year....it can be more merrier but oh well. At least everyone is back and we had a good time together right?
To end this I wish every reader a Happy good start and hope that this is would be a better year compared to the previous ones! Cherioz~~~ Ciaoz~~

3 comments:

  1. isn't it so happening that I'm your FIRST follower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha, for now only. Later when i went to kl this blog would appear idle most of the time.

    ReplyDelete